July 18, 2013

Update

I'm so sorry that I have not created anything in a long time.  I've had a very rough past few months.  In May I was in a car wreck & totaled my car.  Just last week my Mom fell & had to be airlifted to another hospital. My new puppy died in a freak accident.  I've been creating again b/c it relieves stress.  I have been making some timeline covers for facebook.  I will be posting what I have come up with & you are more than welcome to request one.  I have also been creating IPhone wallpapers.  I will post those as well.  I'm going to try to be a better blogger & not have so much time pass before posting.  I hope y'all have a great weekend.  Thanks for the continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Hope things improve!! When things go wrong they sure go wrong but hopefully the future is brighter and better all round for you, hugs and kisses oxoxo

    ReplyDelete