September 21, 2012

NEW GLITTER FRAMES

Tomorrow is my birthday & I will be on that climb toward 50...you know the saying, "You're only as old as you feel." Well.....I feel 80....lol...these old legs & back are not as young as they used to be...found that out yesterday when we went mud riding. I swear we walked a mile to get to the mud pit & I am so feeling it in my legs today & got a long walk tomorrow at the Alabama game...ughh...someone get me a hover round for my birthday, please.  
I hope you like these glitter frames, they are the same size as the zebra frames.  I have some that are bigger that I made & I will be uploading those soon.  Hope everyone has a fun & safe weekend.  Just click on either preview to be taken to the download.  



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 21, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these lovely frames!

    ReplyDelete