August 28, 2012

NEW MASKS

I am starting to create FB timelines.  If any of you would like one, you can send the request to my email & include the pictures you would like & what you would like, for example...college team, season, holiday, favorite TV show, etc.  And yes, they are free.  I would eventually like to sell my creations, but I need to feel  onfident in myself that my creations are actually good enough for someone to buy.  I hope that you like the masks & I would love to see some of your creations with any of my products.  Have a safe Labor Day & for all of those that are in the path of Hurricane Isaac, I am praying.  Just click on either preview to be taken to the download.



6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for listing my freebies. I have changed the url for your blog.

      Delete